IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
Quickly connect callers with agents and streamline customer flow with the 8x8 Interactive Voice Response (IVR) feature.
IVR is a critical component of any contact center, allowing customers to get quick answers to simple questions and helping companies identify the right resource to help a customer with a given issue. 8x8’s has powerful IVR capabilities that help in a number of ways:
Improve the customer service experience
- Help customers find the information they need through self-service functions.
- Identify who is calling and route them to the best available agent.
- Give callers access to information even after business hours.
Provide value to your organization
- Lower costs by automatically answering common questions.
- Easily manage your IVRs online for complete control.
- Create custom schedules for holidays and special events.
- Make changes to your IVR on the fly.
8x8 Virtual Contact Center can use CRM information to personalize customer interactions and significantly increase the efficiency of every call center interaction. 8x8 provides our customers with two options for IVR:
- Basic IVR: Easy-to-create menus, and simple self service capabilities that allow the contact center manager the agility to keep up with changing requirements through simple edits to the IVR flow.
- eIVR: A powerful, full-function IVR that can access data from multiple sources and support speech driven applications.