Analyze Your Call Center Results in Real Time
The days of answering calls in a call center, processing the request with mixed results, and then forgetting about the interaction along with the client are over.
Today, we can analyze, improve, monitor and improve again, over and over, until it's right. Call center data analysis is built in to VoIP systems so that data from each and every call is gathered and stored in the cloud, as well as run through analytic software programs, in order to provide the business with actionable insights they can implement from the results.
Smart organizations are able to get detailed reporting on all extensions in your organization including active calls, abandoned calls, talk time, ring time, call detail records and more. By displaying all the data related to a call center in easy-to-understand dashboards, managers can fine-tune the operations of a call center and of individual agents working within the system.
Why do incoming calls on line 2650 of the sales department suddenly dry up between 10 and 11 a.m.? Why are there so many abandoned calls first thing in the morning in the Customer Service department? How many incoming calls are not answered on the weekends? These details, and so much more, are available when you run an analytics program via VoIP.
The Dashboard and Reporting Options Available On Your System
Configure your system to gain these and other important insights:
- Company Summary Dashboard: See a consolidated view of numerical and graphical details about call activities and metrics for any dates selected.
- Extension Summary: View more than 20 selectable columns of detailed information of all call activity on any and all extensions.
- Call Detail Records: Get historical information about all calls processed in the selected time frame, including real-time missed and abandoned call details for quick call-back—to keep from missing leads or customer service opportunities. You’ll also see the caller’s entire customer journey throughout the organization, including call transfers—to help increase customer satisfaction.
- Active Calls: See real-time information about all calls currently being processed within the organization. Details include the caller’s journey throughout the organization up to that point.
- Unreturned Calls:Match inbound calls to outbound calls to find unreturned calls within the date range selected.
- Calls by DID: Select and view detailed information for all direct inbound numbers (DIDs).
An Administrator's Dream
One of the most popular features of the 8x8 VOIP offering is the Virtual Office Analytics Supervisor which helps you manage performance in real-time—to get the outcomes you want.
Total wait time, total talk time, average wait time, longest talk time—no matter what aspects of the call center operation you need to study, you'll have the information as it happens in a single dashboard view, on any mobile device of your choice, so you can make an intervention, flag an issue and just keep the team functioning smoothly and at an optimal level. The ability to manage to customer Service Level Agreement requirements for help desk, sales teams, and other workgroups with high call volume is one of the prime reasons for the success of 8x8's Virtual Office Analytics Supervisor.
One of the most off-putting aspects of call center is a poor quality call. No matter how good your agents are, clients get frustrated and turned off if the sound quality is not good enough. It sends a message about your products or services, and when people cannot get the information that they need, they usually tend to just go somewhere else for it. Then you've lost them for good.
You should manage and monitor call clarity and quality and the status of all your endpoints in real-time.
The three most important aspects to monitor are:
- The status of all the endpoint devices associated with your company’s cloud PBX, so you can quickly view the health of any device, and adjust to any areas of failure.
- MOS score details in graphical format, both for individual extensions and organization-wide, for trouble analysis and resolution.
- Extension summary graphing for at-a-glance trend analysis.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationships with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out our online form today or call us at 1-866-879-8647 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.