5 Ways a Call Center Dashboard Can Improve Your Customer Service
When it comes to providing high-quality customer service at minimal cost, it can be hard to find a solution that makes it easier on both you and the customer. A call center dashboard can improve your company's customer experience and overall satisfaction.
What is a Call Center Dashboard?
A call center dashboard is a visual display within your virtual call center software that displays key call center metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). These allow both management and teams to monitor and optimize performance.
You can choose from a variety of dashboards such as how customer contacts interact across multiple media channels, getting insight into call volume and performance of your queues, and seeing how your agents are performing in relation to key metrics. You can also get some insight into the interactions which agent groups are handling, in order to ensure the right departments are helping the right customers.
Why Use a Call Center Dashboard?
Using a call center dashboard can tremendously improve the quality of customer service. You can also get alerts whenever key metrics are out of bounds, manage your contact center from anywhere on any device, and save and manage the data and format of your cloud call center software.
How Can a Call Center Dashboard Improve Your Customer Service?
For one thing, a call center dashboard can help you avoid going back and forth between multiple screens and databases. It also helps you keep customer information up to date in real-time so that you have all pertinent information needed to deliver top-notch customer service. Here are five ways a call center dashboard can help improve your overall customer satisfaction and customer experience.
- Helps Identify Trends and Patterns. The right call center dashboard solution can help you quickly identify important trends in how you're servicing your customers with features like "at-a-glance" visualizations. Using filters and charts, you can easily spot trends that can help you make important business decisions. Heat maps can help you identify patterns of poor quality customer service so that you can make cuts where needed.
- Allows Better Focus. A call center dashboard can help you filter out the noise and stay focused on what's important - the factors impacting your customers' experiences. For instance, you can understand how many calls are being abandoned using a Big Picture Dashboard. Flexible reporting options allow for a variety of presentation formats to help you focus on the more crucial aspects of running your business.
- Stay on Top of Performance. With a call center dashboard, you can keep track of important KPIs so you know whether you're on track to meet your performance goals. You can measure agent performance and track IVR metrics to figure out where in the IVR callers are dropping, where you can improve the IVR design, and the usability of your existing IVR scripts.
- Get a Visual Picture of the Customer Journey. People are visual creatures and there's something about visual representations of data that help us take it in more easily. A call center dashboard can help give you a visual idea of the customer journey from the time they reach the call center up until the moment they end the call. This can help give you better insight into the customer experience and allow you to see any necessary changes quickly so that you can take action.
- Maximize Customer Experience. A call center dashboard can help you maximize the customer experience using a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) model. This allows businesses to communicate with customers through multiple channels, including email, live chat, social media, phone, SMS/text, and more. CCaaS allows you to deliver a consistent customer service experience without investing inexpensive and unnecessary technology and software you don't need.
Adding call center dashboards to your existing cloud call center software can not only help you provide the best possible customer service, but it can also help you improve in other areas, such as agent performance and the customer journey. Integrating a CCaaS model into your virtual call center software maximizes your customer experience even more.
Call centers rely on their technology to empower them to be as productive as possible. With 8x8's Virtual Contact Center you get world class technology and everything your call center needs in one place. Call 1-866-879-8647 or fill out an online form to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 product specialist.