8x8 Ranked #1 on Infonetics’ 2014 Business VoIP and Unified Communications Scorecard
Market research firm, Infonetics Research has ranked 8x8 the #1 provider for hosted Business VoIP and Unified Communications services in its 2014 North America Business VoIP Service Scorecard. The report—published May 6—analyzes and ranks the top providers in the hosted unified communications (UC) and IP connectivity service markets.
8x8 is ‘Decisive Leader’ According to Infonetics
“Always near the top of our hosted VoIP scorecard, 8x8 broke through this year to take the number-1 spot decisively by building on a solid financial position and continued focus on service enhancements and geographic expansion,” reports Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP, UC, and IMS at Infonetics Research.
According to Infonetics Research, these are among the top reasons 8x8 was named the decisive leader:
- 8x8 is a strong and convincing leader with the largest installed base of hosted seats, solid financial statements, and continued execution on its service strategy.
- 8x8’s services go beyond standard voice features, with collaboration and enhanced capabilities, including Virtual Room video conferencing, Virtual Meeting web conferencing, and Virtual Office Mobile applications.
- 8x8 Virtual Contact Center, which helps businesses to handle heavy customer interactions with ease, is a strong differentiator.
- 8x8 has expanded its security offerings with HIPAA compliance and Business Associate Agreements.
- 8x8 has increased its services internationally to support its customers that have international offices.
Download the Report
Download an excerpt of the Infonetics Research 2014 North America Business VoIP Service Scorecard. Compare the 10 top providers and see why 8x8 was ranked #1. Download your complimentary report now.