Cloud Communications for the Enterprise
Technology is changing and CIOs of midmarket and distributed enterprises are increasingly adopting cloud-based communications solutions as a replacement for traditional on-premises systems. What are the drivers of this change, and what are the benefits?
Cloud Communications Secrets from 5 IT Leaders
Download this white paper, How Five IT Leaders Transformed Their Enterprises with Cloud Communications, and learn:
- The cost benefits of moving to cloud communications
- How one company deployed cloud communications globally in 3 weeks
- Advantages of integrated business phone service and contact centre software
- The impact of consolidating distributed locations under one system
- Why maintenance, management and changes are simpler with a cloud-based system
Get the inside story! Five IT leaders explain why Communications as a Service (CaaS) alleviates the pain organizations experience when trying to keep up with rapid change and growth.