Free White Paper
The 8 Criteria for Enterprise-Grade Communications as a Service
Get the facts when you download this complimentary paper.
What Defines Enterprise-Grade Communications?
Many companies claim to offer enterprise grade communications solutions. But how is “enterprise grade” measured and what should you look for? This fact-filled white paper outlines 8 ways to determine whether or not your provider is equipped to offer an enterprise-grade communications solution.
Download this complimentary white paper: The 8 Criteria for Enterprise-Grade Communications as a Service
8x8 shares full technical details on what to expect from an enterprise-grade service platform that stands above the rest. You’ll learn the 8 criteria to look for including:
- What to expect when it comes to service level guarantees
- What geo-routing technology is and why it’s critical for optimizing global call clarity and reliability
- What you should look for in your communications provider’s network for global operations and superior service
- Which security and compliance certifications to expect from your provider
- Specific uptime and reliability metrics to ask your provider for
- How analytics factor into an enterprise communications solution
- Which pre-built application and CRM integrations to expect
Get all the facts when you download this free white paper!
Audio Production Store
Get professionally-recorded greetings and auto attendant menus!
Learn from 8x8 experts and industry leaders how global cloud solutions from 8x8 can help your business and improve your customer service, all while saving you money and time.