Polycom VVX 201 and 101 IP Phones
Designed for shared or small workspaces, ideal for use as a wall phone in open areas, or in home offices, the Polycom VVX 201 features an elegant and modern design while delivering an enterprise-grade PBX feature set. You get the HD voice quality required for a dynamic workplace along with the ease of installation and maintenance you need, all at an unsurpassed, affordable price point.
Polycom VVX 201
The Polycom VVX 201 is a solid, entry-level, two-line IP phone that offers HD sound quality and clarity.
- Supports HD Voice™(G.722), G.729, G.711(a/u) codecs
- Two line keys for efficient handling of two concurrent calls
- Accessory Ethernet port for connecting a laptop or any other Ethernet device to the phone
- 132x64 monochrome backlit LCD screen
- Ability to wall-mount out-of-the-box
- Supports Polycom’s Acoustic Fence noise reduction for use in noisy environments
Polycom VVX 101
The Polycom VVX 101 is an affordable and reliable IP phone. Unlike the VVX 201, it does not offer HD audio, a backlit LCD screen, or an accessory Ethernet port. This phone cannot later be extended to support two different phone numbers.