Small Business Phone Service
Reliable and Affordable Small Business Phone Service
Fed up with managing a clunky old telephone system and multiple vendors? 8x8 Virtual Office small business phone service uses the latest VoIP technology to provide for all your small business phone service needs with robust features, sleek IP phones and knowledgeable support.
- Save money—Save up to 50% each month when you move from traditional phone service to 8x8 VoIP.
- Advanced Fortune 500 features—Includes auto attendant, voicemail, Caller ID, call forwarding, conference bridge, and more!
- Mobility—Never miss a call, even when you're on the go. Free softphone for calling over your computer. Mobile apps for making and taking business calls from your iPhone, iPad or Android phones or tablets.
- Great phones and reliable service—Create a lasting, professional impression with our feature-loaded VoIP business phones and reliable service.
- Employees anywhere—On-site employees, remote offices and mobile workers all use the same phone system so conducting business and connecting employees has never been easier.
8x8 small business phone service is easy to set up and easy to use. There's no on-site PBX hardware or software required. You just need your existing Internet connection and our VoIP business phones
Learn More about 8x8 Virtual Office
Maximize Employee Productivity with the Right Tools
Add-on bundle includes web conferencing, call recording and Internet fax
When you add on the 8x8 Virtual Office Pro
bundle, you get reliable Virtual Office business phone service plus web conferencing
, Internet faxing
and call recording
. And all for one low monthly fee that's probably less than you'd pay another provider for web conferencing alone! Now, everyone can be more productive every day, in every way.
Learn More about 8x8 Virtual Office Pro
Need a Small Call Center with Big Features?
If your small business has a sales team, a help desk group or a team of agents fielding calls, check out our affordable VoIP contact center
solution. It's ideally suited for small call centers and because it's Internet-based, your agents can be located anywhere: at your on-site call center, working from home, or in other offices.
Learn More about 8x8 Virtual Contact Center