Travel is expensive yet conference calls don't always get the job done. What's a business to do? Everyone knows that face-to-face is the most effective way to communicate. But it's also the most expensive method when you have remote employees, multiple offices and customers all over who need the very best personalized service and attention you can give them.
Video conferencing gives you the personal interaction and communication edge you need to:
- Make faster, better decisions
- Connect and engage with remote employees
- Improve employee morale and productivity
- Increase customer loyalty and resolve issues more quickly
- Watch and use body language to get your message across
- Reduce travel costs
But you're probably thinking: Video conferencing is expensive. It's for ivory towers and board rooms with high-end equipment and big-budget conferencing systems. Not anymore.