Back to Features >
8x8 Virtual Office Online
Virtual Office Online is a web-based dashboard that allows Virtual Office and Virtual Office Pro users to manage and use their phone features online, from any computer.
Use It To...
- Make, take, and transfer calls with the Virtual Office Softphone!
- View of all your voicemails, calls, and chat history
- Update your call forwarding settings
- Set do not disturb (DND) settings and call waiting settings
- See your corporate phone directory online
- Chat online with co-workers, see who is on the phone
- Call your contacts by clicking on their phone number; includes Google and Microsoft Exchange contacts
- If you have 8x8 Virtual Office Pro, you can also use it to hold online meetings, record calls, and send and receive online faxes.
Who Can Use It
- Unlimited Extension users
- Global Extension users
- Metered Extension users
Logging in to Virtual Office Online
If you are an 8x8 Virtual Office customer, go to http://VirtualOffice.8x8.com. All you need is your 8x8 login and password (the same one you would normally use to get into your 8x8 account). For best listening and speaking quality we recommend you use a headset with microphone that works with your PC.
- See the online help guide for details on getting the most out of Virtual Office Online.
- If you have Virtual Office Pro, check out this quick start guide for tips on using call recording, Internet fax, and holding online meetings.
* Not available with Hosted Key System/Shared Lines or Basic Extensions
Don't Have a Login or Password?
In order for 8x8 Virtual Office extension users to access the Virtual Office Online dashboard, your phone system administrator must assign you a login and password by following these simple instructions: Setting Up Users for Virtual Office Online
, or by calling 8x8 Support.