Back to Features >
Integrate Virtual Office with SugarCRM
SugarCRM Integration is FREE with 8x8 Virtual Office
Impress your callers and clients with how well-informed you are. Use the 8x8 Click2Pop
plug-in for SugarCRM, and calls automatically retrieve their SugarCRM record to provide you with all their details at your fingertips.
Install the free client plug-in and server module and get two powerful functions:
- SugarCRM Screen Pops: When you receive a call from a number matching one of your records in SugarCRM, that record automatically pops up on your computer screen so you are informed and ready to act.
- Easy Web Dialing: Click2Pop highlights phone numbers that appear your web browser or in SugarCRM with a green phone icon. Simply click the and your call is connected.
- Screen pops give immediate access to SugarCRM customer information
- Instantly update your SugarCRM contacts while you're on the phone
- Make calls directly from your web browser or web pages with one click
- Save a document or spreadsheet as HTML and use it as a clickable calling directory
- Dazzle your callers with your familiarity with their account and your powers of recollection
- Save time and increase employee productivity
Easy and Efficient
Your SugarCRM record pops up on your computer screen for incoming calls. And when you're ready to make calls from your web browser, just click the green phone.
- The SugarCRM integration functionality has been tested with SugarCRM installations on a local, on-premises or co-located server. It is not for use with Hosted SugarCRM. 8x8 developed and tested this plug-in on Sugar Community Edition Version 6.4.2 (build 7513).
- Server module searches the following record types: Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Prospects and Users.
- Within each record, the module only searches for a telephone number matching phone number fields such as Office, Work, Home, Mobile, Alternate.
- Operates on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome 22.x and higher, Internet Explorer version 6.0 and higher, and / or Firefox version 3.0 and higher
- Note: Safari, and Opera are not supported.
- Installer must have Administrator rights to the PC to install the plug-in.
- Follow the instructions in the Click2Pop for SugarCRM Guide to connect your SugarCRM database with Click2Pop.
- Click2Pop dials the number exactly as it appears in the browser so international numbers or long distance numbers must include country codes/area codes. Click2Pop does not work on non-numeric phone numbers (e.g. 1-800-DOG-CARE).
Download the Click2Pop for SugarCRM User Guide
Download the Server Side Software
Download the Client Side Software