For more helpful articles, visit our Hints and Tips page>
Feature Highlight: Delete All Your Voicemails with One Click
Here’s a simple way to permanently delete all your voicemails in one smooth move:
- Login to Virtual Office Online at http://virtualoffice.8x8.com
- Select My Inbox
- Go to the Voicemails tab and click Delete All
To download voicemails before deleting, just click the Listen button and save the voicemails you want to keep.
Do you use our Voicemail-to-Email feature? Remember that deleting these emails does not remove them from your voicemail box and when it gets full, you can’t receive new voicemails until you make room for more.
If you don’t have a username and password to your Virtual Office extension, your phone system administrator can assign one to you, or he/she can call 8x8 Support for assistance at 888-898-8733.
Please note that Virtual Office Online is not available with Shared-line or Basic Extensions.
Deleting Messages by Phone
To delete voicemails by phone:
- Dial your number from another phone and press # during the greeting; or dial 555 directly from your 8x8 phone/softphone
- Enter your voicemail password
- Follow the prompts to review and delete messages