For more helpful articles, visit our Hints and Tips page>
8x8 Account Manager: Support Tab
Create and Track Support Cases and More
Use the Support
tab of the 8x8 online Account Manager to submit support tickets, track support cases, transfer numbers and chat with an 8x8 support agent. In addition, you can see the status of pending orders and 8x8 network and maintanence alerts.
Use the Support Tab to:
- Create and Monitor Support Cases: Create new cases and view current and closed cases. To open a new case:
- Click on the Create Case link.
- Complete the case submission form including contact information, and a brief description of the issue or question. Upload any supporting documentation.
- Once a case has been submitted, you'll be contacted within 24 hours by an 8x8 support agent.
- Request and Monitor Number Transfers: Submit a request to have a telephone number transferred to 8x8, check status of request(s), edit and update request documentation.
- Navigate to the Software Downloads and Plug-ins Pages: Link to 8x8 integration plug-ins, APIs, and downloads to expand the capabilities of your 8x8 solution.
- Chat with a Support Agent: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time
For more information on using the online 8x8 Account Manager, watch our overview video
For more helpful articles, visit our Hints and Tips page>.