Keep your IP PBX. Save on Calls with SIP Trunking.
If you've already got a long-term commitment to your IP PBX and are spending at least $500 a month in phone service, you might be looking for ways to lower all your calling costs—without replacing your phone system or phones. Why not reduce your monthly phone bills by running voice and data on the same network?
With 8x8 SIP Trunking you save money on local, long distance, toll-free, and international calling.
- Lower your overall calling costs
- Keep your existing IP PBX phone system and telephones
- Keep your current phone numbers
- Use your existing broadband Internet connections
- Enjoy unlimited calling between sites
- Leverage 8x8's world class service and support
8x8 SIP Trunking
8x8 SIP Trunking is a broadband agnostic, business-class voice solution that offers great savings on local, long distance and international calling to companies that have already made the move to an IP-enabled phone system. Enhance your SIP-enabled phone system with 8x8's world-class SIP Trunk dial tone service which provides lower costs, unlimited lines, and works with virtually any high-speed Internet connection.